Sunday 16 January 2011

Hello Sunshine



It's that time of year again. While the rest of us are still freezing and cosying up in winter knits, the fashion world are steaming ahead to sunny-er destinations.....

Spring / Summer 2011

There are some great lookbooks floating around, I'm liking what I see at Whistles and Topshop already, and I'm sure I'll be sharing more as the months wear on.....

but the one I have fallen head over heels for has to be ASOS.

Check out their dreamy 70's hued imagery. LUSH.







I found these beautiful pictures from the gorgeous Bleubird Vintage blog- one of my faves :)

While we're on the subject of spring / summer, I would love it if you guys could take a look at a S/S trend report I wrote for a competition at Elle.com (take a look here.)

If you wanted to 'pick' or comment my piece? I would love ya forever :)

The prize is a 6 month paid internship at Elle.com....aka my dream.

Many thanks to those that read xoxo

5 comments:

Jade said...

these are beautiful and good luck with that Elle comp x

daisychain said...

love those sunglasses!

LookingGlassGirl said...

Oh wow! I'll vote for you. I hope you get it x

Wise Rabbit Says said...

such lovely pictures i cant wait for sping/summer
good luck for the elle comp
i would love if you could check out my blog and tell me what you think
Ashley
http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

Kat said...

eeee thanks to those that have read/voted :) These images are gorgeous, so excited for Summer, especially after spending today freezing my butt off at various train stations!

Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...