Wednesday 5 January 2011

Look Lust: Tucking in / Trousers



The last few days at work I've been experimenting with my uniform. For my part-time retail job I have to wear black bottoms, (I wear either trousers or a maxi skirt,) and a black shirt....
 and I've rediscovered the joys of tucking in. Something the rebel within us has learnt to hate, tucking in has become my new favourite thing to do.

This new aficionado has also made me desperate for a new pair of trousers. Preferably high waisted....and in camel. I own 2 pairs of trousers- both black, both boring.

I need some new trouser blood in my wardrobe.










(all images from Lookbook)


This calls for some investigative online shopping....
Anyone got any tips on where does this well? I'm thinking Zara....


6 comments:

Betsey said...

ooh, such a nice and comfy look!

Kat said...

They look really comfy don't they? Love that nonchalant look :)

By the way I just looked at your blog- love it!

Xx

Lucy said...

hehe i know!! At school everyone tried to let their shirts out only to be told to tuck in again! Now i could never NOt be tucked hehe
i wear trousers like this quite a lot. I have a brilliant pair from Zara and one from Topshop. I just convinced my mum to buy some too but they hurt her back from the high waist - weird i know!
anyway, good luck in your quest!
xxx

Kat said...

So funny isn't it? Used to rebel and roll skirts up and un tuck shirts now we love long/midi skirts and tucked it shirts! Think I'll try Zara, seems like something they'll do really well :)

Xx

Maria Fallon said...

Zara have some really nice stuff but it's definitely best to try it on as their sizing can vary A LOT!

Maria xxx

Kat said...

YES, zara can be a bit of a bitch sizing wise can't it- swear they are made exclusively for tall skinny people lol. will def try on! Tanks for the tip :)

Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...