Wednesday 19 January 2011

Tag....you're it



Oooh looks like I've been tagged in a little bloggers quiz by Leslie over at Strategic Skin :o
I've had a slightly rubbish day and am now relaxing in my PJ's, so I'm in a great frame of mind for an easy Q and A bog post....
1. What is your dream job?
To write about fashion- working on a high-end publication like Elle or Vogue would be the dream :)

2. What is your favourite fragrance for winter?
I tend to stick to the same fragrances- Dolce & Gabbana 'Rose the One' and DKNY 'Delicious'
3. How do you take your tea/coffee?
I don't.... I do like a cheeky mocha, frappacino or hot chocolate on occasion though!
4. What is your most important beauty secret?
Use a good quality cleanser- I use Liz Earle Polish & Cleanse, love it.
5. If you had an all-expenses paid vacation anywhere, where would you go?
Australia, my sister went a couple of years ago and it sounds like it would be my second home.

6. If a genie popped up in your lap right now and offered you three wishes, what would they be?
1. To achieve my career dreams 2. To be comfortable financially 3. To live in a hot climate!
7. If you could only have breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert foods for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
Probably lunch- Just for the variety. Saying that- could I eat chocolate for lunch??

8. If you were Hello Kitty, what colour hair bow would you wear?
Odd question- I dislike hello Kitty and bows. It would be the colour of confusion.
9. What is your biggest make-up pet peeve?
Fake Tan- just looks like you need a wash!
10. If you could wear only one piece of jewellery for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Good question. Probably one of my necklaces that my sister has given me, simple and classic. 
11. What one talent do you wish you had?
Photography skills!! I'm working on it...

12. Which product will you continue to purchase?
Probably the Liz Earle cleanser I mentioned earlier- it makes my skin happy.
13. If you could look into the future, would you? And what would you want to know?
Noooo. Your future is what you make it- nothing's written.
14. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? Include pictures 
Oh dear, so many. Has to be Johnny Depp though, that talent! That face! Nom.




15. What made you start a blog?

The need to keep my brain from turning to mush after returning from uni jobless and full of dreams.
 Here are three little beauties who i want to know more about


(Images via here)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Chocolate is definitely allowed for lunch, if anything I thnk it should be encouraged xx

Kat said...

These were my thoughts exactly :) Glad someone else agree's!

Xx

Kat said...

johnny depp = BIG nom. delicious, no? <3

Kat said...

He's basically sex on a stick- right? And yes, nom indeed, he's so pretty! :)

Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...