Sunday 30 January 2011

Just a Minute.... January

(source)



Making: Spaghetti Bolognese! I cooked for my chef boyfriend (with his direction) for the first time in a looooong time, oh and it didn't taste horrible!! Yay.

Watching: 'Never Let Me Go', 'Black Swan' and um.....America's Next Top Model.
 Gotta keep the balance between intellectual and trash ;)

Listening: Sleigh Bells, The Decemberists and Christina Perri.

Loving: Making plans for the new year, even if they are pipe dreams in my head involving sunny holidays, gigs, mini city breaks and extravagant nights out.

Buying: Birthday presents for my boy, a pretty rust coloured dress for me and a few trips to the swimming pool for my bod :)


4 comments:

Is This Real Life? said...

Ah i am loving The Decemberists so much just now too! They have such a great sound!

Kat said...

Have been listening to their first album so much lately! Need to get my hands on their new album, apparently it's really good :o

Xx

Zsara Louise said...

ahh I love that you're listening to Christina Perri - I wish I could make everyone listen and love her as much as I do.

I'm such a creepo fan girl. haha xo

Kat said...

Have been listening to every song of hers on youtube- love her! :) Need to get hold of her album...

I feel a splurge at HMV coming on hehe :)

Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...