Sunday 23 January 2011

Through the eye of a Hipsta....



Now any of you that follow my 365 project may have noticed that I have a new photography related obsession....

Hipstamatic.

This brilliant App for the iphone turns any mundane image into a thing of beauty, dipped in a glorious vintage hue. And I am a woman obsessed. After geekily searching the web I discovered other Hipsta lovers submit their images to: 'Hipstamatics', a great blog full of unique photography.

This blog and its contributors are also bringing their art into the real world with a exhibition at the Orange Dot gallery.




And these aren't images taken by artists, they're taken by Hipsta geeks just like me. Brilliant.

I loooove vintage style photography and think that merging new world technology with old world beauty is simply genius.

Anyway- enough of me blabbering on- here are some of my own Hipsta pics....




















Anyone else use this App??


2 comments:

LookingGlassGirl said...

Great pictures. I'm the same with the lomolomo app. It's the greatest app ever. By the way, I've done the tag (finally). Thanks for tagging me x

Kat said...

Ooh I haven't tried the lomolomo app, will have to check it out! And no worries about the tag :) was my first one! Will have a read of yours...

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...