Tuesday 25 January 2011

Song of the Week.....



This week I'm going for a band I stumbled on due to a random act of Kindness. I had written an article about discovering new music for a website and had casually mentioned that I was obsessed with a certain song I'd heard on an advert....

A week or so later I received a kindly worded email from a reader telling me who it was that sang the song and what their album was called :)

How thoroughly lovely is that? I thanked the kind stranger profusely and proceeded to buy the album and I have been in love ever since.

The band is called The Dø and their album is called 'A Mouthful' and it is BRILLIANT! so diverse.

This is the song from the advert (oxford notebooks i think?) called 'On My Shoulders'






isn't she gorgeous? Love it.

2 comments:

Kat said...

i love it! i haven't seen the advert but the song is catchy and the kind of style i like... thank you <3

Kat said...

No problem! The album is so good, you should check it out! really versatile :)

x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...